Job Description Summary/Work Environment/Physical Demands/Daily Activities:
• Recruit, research, interview, screen, and refer job candidates for job openings.
• Confer with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
• Review and edit job postings written by others and submit forms for posting on recruiting websites.
• Develop recruitment programs to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Initiate contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
• Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
• Screen and refer candidates for additional interviews with others in the organization.
• Draft, edit, and monitor job advertising in various media.
• Develop and coordinate internal job posting process and edit job postings.
• Coordinate participation in, set up display, and work at job fairs.
• Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations and find and attract applicants.
• Make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
• Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
• Utilize online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Provide information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential candidates.
• Develop and coordinate a recruiting strategy for Business Development and future job openings.
• Perform reference checks on applicants.
• File and maintain applicant and candidate records for future references.
• Create and brief recruiting reports.
• Travel Required (15%)
• Highly organized and ability to prioritize tasking
• Time management – uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources
• Customer service – manages difficult customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer skills – demonstrate required skills; adapts to new technologies, uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technological skills up to date
• Analytical skills – synthesize information; collect and research data; design work flow
• Communication skills, oral and written in English language – expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form; exhibits good listening skills and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods; speaks clearly; writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Design & attention to detail – generates create solutions; translates concepts and information into images; uses feedback to modify designs, applies design principles, demonstrates attention to detail; follows instructions; responds to management direction
• Adaptable – adapts to changes in the work environment; multitasks efficiently and effectively; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
• Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
• Personal Appearance – dresses appropriately for position; keeps self well groomed
• Attendance/Punctuality – consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Quality – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality
• Quantity – meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly
Job Requirements (Education/Experience/Skills/Certifications/Licenses):
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance level Secret
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience recruiting
• Regularly required to sit
• Regularly required to use arms, hands, and fingers
• Frequently required to stand or walk
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
• Required to travel by car, airplane, and public transportation when necessary
• Bachelors Degree
• Active Security Clearance level Secret
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience directly recruiting for government contractor