The goal of this position is to provide jail-based services to inmates (male and female) in one or more Los Angeles County Jail facilities.
- This position is responsible for case management services, as follows:
- Conduct orientations and identify participants for the program.
- Review participants’ documentation to determine program eligibility.
- Conduct Job Readiness (P2P) Workshops on a monthly or bi-monthly basis.
- Complete needs assessments through which an Individualized Service Plan (ISP) will be completed, taking into account each participant’s presenting and underlying needs both during and following incarceration.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with linkage organizations to include but not limited to Child Support Services and Children and Family Services.
- Conduct follow-up activities as needed after release from custody.
1-year experience working in a custody facility (prison, jail, parole office, or probation office).