As a Delivery Driver for NorCal Kenworth, the focus is on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time. Our deliveries are the heartbeat of our parts business and our drivers are critical to our success. NorCal Kenworth delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) with match and profit share.
- Deliver parts to NorCal Kenworth Customers
- Pick up parts from local suppliers as needed
- Have truck serviced and washed as per schedule
- Drive company vehicles in a safe manner and obey all traffic laws
- Assist in housekeeping and stocking parts when required
- Keep all vehicles in good condition
- Ability to read and comprehend English instructions and information.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing, as well as excellent, safe driving skills.
- Clearly legible handwriting, with excellent organization and communication skills.
- Experience in shipping: knowledge of bills of lading, freight bills.
- Packaging skills: knowledge of how material should be packed to reach its destination economically and without damage.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, maneuver in/out of vehicle.
Ability to operate warehouse forklift and complete formal training program