Job ID 1900022909Date posted 10/01/2019Location El Segundo, California; Los Angeles, CaliforniaCompany The Boeing Company
Boeing Finance organization has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Financial Analyst. This position will be located in El Segundo, California.
• Supports development, integration and analysis of resource forecasts and Estimates at Completion (EACs) for various satellite contracts and programs.
• Develops performance reports and integration of variance analyses and provides clear, concise understanding of operational and financial performance to senior management.
• Develops, reviews, analyzes and maintains cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and communicates cost and/or schedule trends, and assesses range of opportunities and risk.
• Provides expertise to troubleshoot process and tool issues, determines root cause and recommends solutions.
• Works directly with Program IPTS to manage a program baseline and implement Earned Value Management.
• Supports monthly Forecast analysis and Customer deliverables.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires an active Top-Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active).
Position requires ability to obtain post start Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or have SSBI investigation within past 5 years.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.