CACI has an opening for a Logistics Analyst to support shipboard COSAL allowance records analysis, alignment, and corrective actions in San Diego.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- The Logistics Analyst will match shipboard COSAL allowance records against shore based COSAL allowance records and coordinate corrective actions as needed to bring the records into alignment.
- The Logistics Analyst will make extensive use of Excel files to review and analyze data. Additionally, the Logistics Analyst will assist shipboard personnel by providing corrective actions needed to R-Supply records.
- The Logistics Analyst will keep meticulous record of data extracted, reviewed, and corrective actions for each ship worked.
- Work is fast paced and data submissions have strict deadlines to comply with client requirements.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- DoD Security Clearance
- At least eight years of experience in Navy automated supply, logistics, inventory management, financial management, and the functionality of the automated supply systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline.
- As a substitute for the education requirement, eight years of “hands-on” experience in a combination of Navy automated supply/maintenance management may be utilized. Training related to the “degree substitute” provided at Navy schools is considered “hands on” experience.
- Experience in automated supply/maintenance management systems must be with NTCSS (R-Supply or OMMS-NG Unit or Force Level) software from a Stock Control manager or 3M Coordinator aspect to effectively analyze a wide array of file conditions.
- Must have expert level knowledge with MS Office Suite products (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
- The ideal candidate would have experience obtained as a former U.S. Navy Senior Enlisted Logistics Specialist with tours on LHA/LHD/CG/DDG/MCM class Navy ships.
- Ability to analyze logistic data, reach conclusions, and develop corrective measures as needed. Possess strong verbal skills to convey analysis results and recommendations.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.