Do you enjoy the outdoors and meeting new people?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Visit current and potential Customer sites, engage and inform them about the services that Vortex provides.
- Distribute marketing materials; request permission to place service labels on doors, hand out flyers, and give away Vortex promotional items.
- Rotation field assignments will be given each week. You will drive to your territory (mileage paid by Vortex) and walk from business to business promoting Vortex.
- Must have registered and insured motor vehicle and proof of liability insurance.
- Valid State Driver's License with an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
- Must enjoy the outdoors as this position involves being outside with a lot of walking.
- Must be friendly and outgoing, you will be creating Customer contacts.
- A high level of motivation and pride in your work.
- Capacity to work both in a team environment as well as independently.
Part-Time. 20-25 hours per week (Monday - Friday). Hours are flexible. Mileage reimbursed bi-weekly.
- 401K retirement program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bi-weekly distribution of paychecks
- Discounted cell phone plans and movie tickets
Vortex is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to excellence through diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Vortex conducts background checks, a driving record review, drug screenings and a pre-employment physical (as applicable to position). As a government contractor we use E-Verify to confirm identity.