The purpose of this Administrative Assistant role will be to support and assist the Apex Branch office. The individual will take on a variety of different tasks, outlined but not limited to the below.
- Greets contractors/clients/vendors at front desk
- Provides general administrative assistance to the Branch office including filing, data entry, preparation of reports and tracking documents
- Prepares management reports as requested
- Maintains files and records according to legal and corporate requirements
- Provides assistance as backup as needed or volume dictates, as well as other duties assigned
- Office organization and ordering supplies
- Organizes team building events
- A successful applicant must:
- High School Degree and Above
- Prior Administrative experience
- The ability to work with limited supervision and in often-stressful situations is critical.
- Superior oral communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Detail oriented individual with excellent work/time organizational skills, as well as analytical and problem solving skills, essential.
- Basic Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Internet navigational experience is helpful.
- A team player with initiative and self-motivation;
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions as well as interpret written policies;
- Must be flexible to accept frequent change in priorities and possess the ability to coordinate tasks under critical time demands.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthdays Off
- Philanthropic Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Partial Gym Membership Paid
- Team Building Events
Our environment is fast-paced and this creates such a strong culture that 87% of our employees surveyed say they are committed to make Apex a long-term career. Opportunities for advancement are performance based, so working hard can move you up the corporate ladder quickly at one of the Nation’s top Staffing firms. Join our winning team!