Supply Chain Management Responsible For:
- Picking soft goods for surgical cases, inventory and delivery of soft goods, analyzing par levels.
- Working with Strategic Sourcing to acquire new products within contract. Organization and space planning for product.
- Tracks movement of material/supplies.
- Counts, sorts and records numbers, codes or other information for inventory.
- Stocks shelves, departments, etc
Additional Qualifications May Include:
Ability to identify flaws and defects and work with detail (i.e., check numbers, compare lists).
- Demonstrated customer-focused service skills.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic math computation
- Able to maintain a mature problem solving attitude while dealing with interpersonal conflict, hazardous conditions, hostility or time demands.
- Able to lift 50-65 pounds routinely and carry distances of 100 ft or less
- Able to push a cart weighing up to 350 lbs.
- Must be able to life/stoop/bend repeatedly during an 8 hour shift
- Record of good attendance
- Able to be flexible with various shifts/schedules
- Demonstrated PC Proficiency including data entry, email, spreadsheets and word documents
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to negotiate with multiple levels of staff
Minimum required experience:
- 1 years experience equivalent Supply Chain experience
- 1 years customer service