Travel: International and Domestic Travel may be required
Security Clearance: Secret
The Operations Supervisor plans, controls and assigns tasks to cross functional operations teams required for implementing common work processes and procedures for multiple international site locations.
- Maintain oversight on program processes to ensure completion of tasking and projects according to contract, corporate and program deadlines.
- Resolve diverse problems of moderate scope, escalating to senior management as required.
- Identify program/contract requirements and oversee the development of appropriate work processes to meet program/contract needs.
- Monitor assigned operations and integrate all elements of the organization to ensure schedules are maintained within cost and performance standards.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of team assignments and tasks.
- Review and approve personnel’s reports verifying content and compliance.
- Serve as point of contact for multiple sites on program/contract operations and personnel activities.
- Monitor the mobilization and transition of personnel in fulfillment of contract requirements. Oversee teams of U.S. and international personnel performing work as assigned.
- Manages contract compliance with operational team requirements.
- Provides supervision, guidance and control for the efficient utilization of personnel assignments and their performance, morale and for the overall welfare of all contract personnel.
- Acts as a point-of-contact for operations in the absence of the Operations Manager for matters relating to the contract as representative between personnel, Program Management, and DynCorp corporate offices.
- Ensure compliance with all US and local government reporting requirements. Compiles, verifies and records and documents to proper authorities and Dyncorp corporate offices.
- Compile and submit operational status reports to senior management on program issues. Works with multi-functional team to identify operational deficiencies and recommend various approaches for resolution of outstanding issues and task order requirements.
- Serve as POC for various program and corporate level compliance issues.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and other practices set forth by senior management.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of the functions and operations of major U.S. Military Commands.
- Complete understanding of operations of assigned contract.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Excellent follow through and time management skills.
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of various computer applications (ex: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline preferred
- Two (2) years experience in operational positions or related fields may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Six (6) or more years’ experience in DOD and/or civilian operations or personnel supervision required.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
Generally works in normal office environment