TiVo is looking for a high-energy and driven Sales Engineer with a strong background in either software-as-a-service (SaaS) or video delivery technologies, and value-driven technical engineering solutions sales.
The ideal candidate will be very familiar with the Media and Entertainment market, and will have experience selling SaaS-based solutions to service providers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Present the technical vision, roadmap, & strategy to potential customers.
- Be the first line to answer customer’s verbal and written technical questions about the product capabilities and features.
- Be the key leader to acquire and understand customer’s expectations and requirements through the qualification process.
- Own and drive technical explanations, diagrams, and aspects for the customer proposal.
- Be the key technical leader to execute any customer POCs / pilots.
- Be the main technical liaison to coordinate internal stakeholders to properly vet, plan, propose, and deliver solution.
- Provide clear and concise feedback to Product Management & Product Marketing on feature and collateral needs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a technical background in software development, software consulting services, or product management
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical role (Sales Engineering, Software Development or Product Management)
- Experience directly working with customer’s engineering teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills, with previous experience creating technical proposals, SOWs, or Requirement Documenting
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities, RFPs & POCs concurrently
- Ability to navigate and manage technical issues within a customer account
- Ability to relate to customer issues and capable of applying solutions to meet the needs of customer specific requirements
Travel required (domestic & international) up-to 50%