- US Security Clearance Required: Secret
- Shift: Day - 1st
- Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Our world-class expertise in connecting space, airborne, ground and sea-based platforms with secure, real-time data drives our communications business in addressing the heightened global demand for advanced solutions. As a prime contractor, we are a key integrator in state-of-the-art maritime platforms. Our power conversion, power conditioning and power protection solutions can be found in a wide range of demanding military and commercial environments around the world. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for our customers across the globe.
We are searching for an Electronics Tech Maintenance III (SISCAL) at our Power Management - San Diego, CA., location.
You Will Demonstrate Success By:
- Testing, troubleshooting, and calibrating electronic and electrical equipment onboard US Navy ships and submarines.
- Understanding/executing written and verbal instructions, specifications, drawings, and plans.
- Installing, using, and removing calibration equipment.
- Conducting electrical tests to determine proper functioning of shipboard units.
- Performing various duties as assigned.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
- HS Diploma, GED, or higher education
- Must have successfully completed Shipboard Gage Calibration Program (SGCP) training.
- Must have two (2) years of experience in the last ten (10) using the following:
- US Navy calibration recall programs (e.g. MCMS, MICRO-PMR, etc.).
- CRL to identify instrumentation and calibration requirements
- Participating in calibration teams executing SCP and Investigating calibration related issues for US Navy ships and submarines
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in tight spaces onboard ships, traverse vertical ladders, and work in loud production areas.