Strategic B2B Marketing role responsible for direct sales lead generation
Own lead generation targets and programs budget
Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Brand Design, Sales and Sales Development, Marketing Operations
Glassdoor’s mission is to help job seekers find a job and company they love. We’re a pioneer in bringing greater transparency to the recruiting process, changing the way job seekers look for jobs and employers recruit. Through our recruiting platform, we help employers quickly and easily hire high-quality candidates.
We’re searching for a strategic, self-starting Marketing Manager to join our B2B Marketing team to drive lead generation for our direct sales segments. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and managing our integrated campaign strategy to activate prospective customers and drive prospect engagement through the customer buying journey. You’ll own lead generation targets for the segments you support and will be responsible for managing the associated program budget.
This role reports to the Director, B2B Marketing and works cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Sales and Sales Development leaders, Marketing Operations, and Brand Design.
This role could be a great fit for strategic marketers with prior experience in any of these Marketing disciplines: campaign management, demand generation, email and digital marketing, database marketing and segmentation, account-based marketing.
- Partner with the Director, B2B Marketing and other team members to develop integrated campaign strategy to build awareness, generate prospect engagement, and drive pipeline and revenue
- Coordinate planning and execution of integrated campaign strategy, in partnership with cross-functional partners in Marketing and across Sales, Sales Development
- Establish targets and key performance metrics to evaluate campaign performance, monitor through regular reporting, and identify optimization opportunities
- Develop and maintain campaign plans, and communicate plans and results among Marketing, Sales, and Sales Development cross-functional partners
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop campaign messaging, creative, promotional copy
- Coordinate third-party vendors and business partners on campaign execution, as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6+ years relevant experience developing and managing marketing campaigns, with preference for experience with Enterprise segments and account-based marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related business discipline
- Strategic: Ability to define campaign strategies based on customer insight and data, and translate into actionable implementation plans
- Analytical: Strong analytical skills, with interest in continually assessing KPIs to drive business performance; “test & learn” mindset
- Results-Oriented: Passion and drive to meaningfully impact business results
- Innovative: Generates new ideas to push the bounds of our marketing programs
- Organized and Detail-Oriented: Proven track record of planning and executing successful marketing programs and campaigns; attention to detail and quality
- Communication skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present projects clearly and collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales funnels and how different tactics and channels drive impact across the customer buying journey
- Ability to work cross-functionally with global and regional teams
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle evolving priorities in stride
Glassdoor offers a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, excellent benefits and the opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing tech company.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking