We are currently looking for a District Sales Manager to lead our Northern California sales team for GP PRO.
The District Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering District financial results to support Region business goals for the GP Pro business, through effective and consistent strategic planning, tactical prioritization and the building of customer relationships that create a competitive advantage for GP. The District Sales Manager will also lead the professional development of all direct reports, ensuring commitment of key principles, expectations and related behaviors from all members of the District sales team through effective coaching and leadership. This home-based position, based in California, reports to a Regional VP of Sales.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years work experience in a sales, managerial, leadership, customer service and/or relationship building role.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Valid US Driver's License
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience leading sales professionals
- Business to business sales
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Work for Warriors