The Account Exec/Sr. Account Exec will manage the growth of a portfolio of innovative brand-name products including: Dixie®, enMotion®, Compact®, and Angel Soft Ultra® to both end-user and distributor accounts. The Account Executive develops and manages annual growth plans with strategic end users and strategic distributors to create demand for GP proprietary products, and supports local sales efforts of GP National Accounts, Strategic Accounts and distributor sales representatives (DSRs) through end-user activity within their primary segments of focus. Key market segments include. Key vertical segments include: Healthcare, Foodservice, High Traffic, Office Buildings, and Industrial. Metro LA is the geographic region for this role.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of work experience in sales, managerial, leadership, and/or customer service role
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Valid US Driver's License
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Business to business sales experience
- Experience selling in the Office Buildings, Property Management Companies and BSC’s
- Strategic distribution management experience
- Salesforce.com experience in managing prospects and account
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Work for Warriors