AAA…we're one of the largest Membership organizations in the country, but we’re so much more than our legendary roadside service. We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members. We're community minded, and celebrate the growth, development and successes of our diverse Team Members. Whether you’re just starting your journey or looking to grow your career, we’ll support you every step of the way.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant that will either provide executive administrative support to a senior executive who oversees multiple departments within the same division, or support multiple executives.
In this highly visible role, we need are looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills who has worked directly with Executive level leaders.
• Strong skills in developing effective relationships, communication skills, managing expectations in a fast paced organization
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are required, with the ability to partner with managers at all levels in other divisions
• Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills required
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft Suite, proficiency in GSuite, Sheets and Slides, and proficiency in teleconferencing applications
Education & Experience
• 8+ years of executive assistant experience to senior level executives in a mid-to large company
• BS/BA Degree preferred