Senior Technical Account Manager
We are looking for an upbeat, focused, professional, and analytical individual to join our team to be the TiVo operations, support, and services relationship manager for several key Pay TV Operator customers. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with technology, a background in successful project and business relationship management, and a proven ability to effectively drive complex projects and issues for high-visibility accounts. This individual must be highly-organized, flexible, and extremely personable.
Here is what you'll get to do:
- Manage and own the support services and operational relationship between TiVo and your assigned accounts, coordinate internal and external teams to drive issues to successful resolution, deliver exceptional customer service, complete and deliver projects on time and with quality, and maintain strong and frequent communication between TiVo and your customers.
- Counsel the customer in a professional and effective manner on the setup and use of TiVo products and services, as well as the proper methodologies and best practices for providing support to their end-users and receiving support from the teams within TiVo.
- Become a subject matter expert on all of TiVo’s products and trusted advisor to TiVo’s North American cable operator partners/customers.
- Become a subject matter expert on your assigned accounts’ operations, products, processes, configuration, requirements, and roadmap and advocate for them within the TiVo organization.
- Work with the TiVo’s Support Engineers and Network Operation Center on escalated issues and serve as a liaison to TiVo’s Engineering, IT, and Operations teams for the most difficult escalations. Coordinate internal and external resources to resolve issues and develop action plans for your customers. Follow up consistently with internal teams to obtain traction and escalate as needed for priority.
- Help your customers learn and implement best practices for provisioning, installing, and supporting TiVo products and services.
- Prepare for and conduct weekly meetings with customers, providing status on escalations, projects, and customer concerns and fielding any requests or questions.
- Keep customers informed of issues, problems, and resolutions that may have an impact on the success of their programs and business. Be the voice of TiVo for your customers’ operational needs, questions, and requirements.
- Document partner service activity thoroughly and completely by creating accurate and detailed cases for every partner interaction and recording all notes, tasks, and agreements. Keep TiVo’s internal documentation and manuals updated.
- Help drive the successful implementation and adoption of new products and services contracted by your customer as well as bug fixes and configuration changes required.
- Keep improving and implementing methods for improving our partner’s experience with TiVo products and services, and drive improvements in TiVo to benefit our customers.
Here is what you'll need to be successful:
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent, required.
- 7+ years of client service or account management or equivalent experience handling strategic corporate or enterprise accounts.
- Strong project management expertise and experience. PMP or equivalent coursework/certification is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of consumer electronics; prior experience in the CE industry a plus and experience in the cable industry preferred. High level of competence or experience in networking, software, hardware, video and/or audio technologies.
- Self-starting, initiative-taking, motivated, hardworking, calm under pressure, and very flexible; demonstrated collaboration and flexibility to work with internal groups and external users.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical (or critical thinking) skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into clear and actionable summaries or descriptions.
- Strong customer service attitude with a commitment to follow through. Strong attention to detail a must!
- ITIL or other service-oriented fundamental training a plus.
- Experience with ServiceNow, Salesforce or other enterprise CRM, a plus.
- Superb command of the English language, in writing, verbally, and listening/comprehension.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as required (10%+).