Senior Director, End User Services
The Senior Director is responsible for defining and delivering the programs to enhance and enable TiVo’s workforce productivity through delivery of support services, computing and mobile devices, communications technologies, and all related processes across TiVo’s locations globally. The Senior Director is also responsible for developing strategic partnerships with business leaders to ensure the services are continuously aligned the TiVo’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Defines the strategy and roadmaps for global end user services, deskside support, and unified communications with focus on service management and end user satisfaction
- Manages a high-performance team of employees and service providers to deliver a quality set of integrated global services with adherence to standard processes, tools, and service levels
- Identifies and implements industry aligned metrics to continuously improve service levels and reporting; Engages business stakeholders to measure success; Communicates effectively and relentlessly at all levels to ensure solutions are appropriately utilized
- Actively engages the Senior IT Leadership Team to collaborate on strategic projects and operational alignment with IT application, infrastructure, and security teams
- Ensures compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and corporate security regulations
- Leverages reporting data to identify incident trends and delivers solutions for future mitigation
- Ensures Corporate IT incidents are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner; Manages escalations to the highest levels of satisfaction
- Promotes adoption of business enablement tools such as webchat, portal, self-help, collaboration, and video conferencing to enhance the end user experience
- Stays abreast of the latest technology trends and develops business cases for future adoption
- Creates, tracks, and manages the annual operating, capital, and project budgets
- 10+ years relevant experience in defining priorities and leading enterprise IT functions
- 8+ years of experience managing enterprise platforms such as Office 365, Skype, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, ServiceNow, and other on-premise and SaaS related solutions
- Fundamental understanding of core networking and telephony technologies such as TCP/IP, SIP/PSTN, QoS, DNS, and PKI
- Solid working knowledge of ITIL framework and its applicability within the enterprise
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience in the key aspects of infrastructure, security, unified communications and cloud services
- Ability to operate at strategic and tactical levels to deliver innovation, solve business problems, and deliver end user satisfaction
- Strong experience in budget planning and management, both capital and operating expenses
- Experience managing third-party outsourcing providers to deliver global services
- Team Player with proven ability to work across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present technical information with business translation to all levels of the organization
- Ability to actively listen and build collaborative, trusted business stakeholder relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or commensurate work experience
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time including international
The Senior Director will receive a compensation package that is competitive and commensurate with experience. This will include a base salary, bonus, and equity.
Our employees and their families are important to us and our comprehensive pay, equity and benefits programs reflect that. TiVo supports personal well-being, builds financial security, and enables employees to share in the success of TiVo. Rewards include:
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances, and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work including vacation, holidays, sick time, and 2 days of paid time off each year to serve and learn through TiVo Community Outreach.
- Great perks, varying by location, including: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities, conveniences such as dry cleaning and car washes.