A year-long work experience. As a House of Blues Veteran Apprentice – Marketing, you will report in to our Senior Director of Digital Development and work closely with the digital products marketing team in our home office located in Hollywood, CA. You will be assisting with web development and digital production projects, gaining knowledge of House of Blues marketing platforms and processes.
- Participate in developing front-end and back-end functionality for web applications
- Learn, understand and contribute existing CMS platform
- Proactively identify and solve technical problems
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our code
- Point out new and innovative technologies for use within our technology stack
- Proof-reading content, links, etc.
- Write creative and relevant
- Assist Marketing technology team in day to day activities
- Other projects as assigned.
- Previous experience or education in marketing and/or web development
- Interest in a career in web development or digital marketing
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with cloud-based hosting solutions and application management
- Familiarity with Angular JS preferred
- Familiarity with .Net Core a plus
- Creative background in UI/UX a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and advanced preparation. Superior organization skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at one time both individually and through cross functional teams
- Self-starter and independent working style, including following through on projects and following up with team members on open items.
- Ability to commit for a year-long Apprentice program