The Warehouse Evening Crew is responsible for using forklifts in a warehouse environment assuring that product is getting pulled for customer orders. This is a Full-time position working 40+ hours per week. (Sunday-Thursday) with Friday's and Saturdays off. The shift begins (Monday-Thursday @ 12:30 p.m.- 10pm.) and (Sunday @ 10:00 a.m.-7:30 p.m.) these hours can be extended during busy times...
- Must be 18+ years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to read, write and communicate effectively, as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Must be able to routinely lift and move 1 to 75 pound cases.