Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is looking for experienced Security Guards for immediate hire. The positions are located at USCG Training Center, Petaluma, California.
Armed Security Guard
- Provide armed security and access control; safeguard facilities
- Protect property from theft or damage
- Protect persons from hazards or interference
- Serve at a fixed post
- Enforce regulations
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities
- Inspect packages and perform vehicle inspections.
- Operates communication equipment to receive incoming calls for assistance
- Dispatches personnel and equipment to scene of emergency
- Monitors alarm system signals that indicate location of fire or other emergency.
- Operates two-way radio to dispatch police, fire, medical, and other personnel and equipment and to relay instructions or information to remove units.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to speak, understand, read and write the English fluently.
- Able to work various shifts, including nights and some holidays.
- Capable of passing a Physical Fitness Readiness Test, medical examination, drug screen and background investigation.
- Ability to present a professional appearance.
- U.S. Citizen
- Possess a current Security Guard License/Registration issued by the California BSIS
- Possess a current Firearms Permit issued by the California BSIS
- Possess a current certification in the expandable baton and OC spray
- Current driver’s license
- Age 21 or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have at least TWO years of relevant experience as a security guard or law enforcement, AND alarm monitor/dispatcher
Linxx is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 35 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Paid time off