Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is currently seeking experienced candidates for immediate hire as Military Tactics Instructor. This position requires a current SECRET clearance and is located in Port Hueneme, California.
• Provide classroom and field training instruction lesson plans in accordance with training course control documents.
• Field training instruction consists of practical application in a field environment to cover course learning objectives, evaluating students, and performing Range Coach functions during Live Fire training evolutions.
• Administer and evaluate all subject tests and quizzes against government-provided standards, ensuring they meet program guidelines and effectively measure student progress on all mandated objectives.
• Provide extra instruction daily to all students needing individualized assistance; maintain and submit accurate reports on student attendance, behavior, and academic progress; and work harmoniously with peers and other groups, both internal and external to the program, using military knowledge and skills to enhance and accomplish the goals of the program.
• Provide support to units FTXs, by providing feedback to military personnel on training unit task accomplishment in a field environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Working knowledge of Windows XP and Microsoft Office products
• Basic math skills and be able to use a calculator
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and exercise initiative in gathering, assembling, collating and analyzing information for completion of projects
• Team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Present a professional appearance
• U.S. Citizen
• High School Diploma or GED
• Current Secret clearance
• Instructor certification (i.e., Navy NEC 9502 Instructor, Marine/Army/Air Force MOS Instructor certified, Coast Guard Instructor, DOD agencies, or civilian equivalent)
• Training and experience in C-IED Awareness, Blue Force Tracker, and Combat Operations Center Software
• Prior, documented tactical training expertise and experience with U.S. Armed Forces
• Thoroughly familiar with military weapons systems, communications systems, and C-IED training used by the Naval Construction Force, as well as a wide variety of military tactics topics associated with assigned courses, in order to conduct training in the fundamentals and skills
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Current CPR certification
• Current valid passport
Linxx is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 35 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
• Basic and voluntary life insurance
• Disability coverage
• Paid time off