Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is looking for experienced instructors to fill a C-IED Instructor position. This position supports the U.S. Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) and is located at the Home Station Training Complex (HSTC) at Point Mugu, California. This position REQUIRES a current Secret clearance.
- Develop and maintain schedule of events for NECC training and exercise events, to include HSTC events.
- Using government approved lesson topic guides, conduct C-IED training to include Individual and Collective C-IED related tasks.
- Continuously monitor enemy and friendly IED-related Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures to ensure course curriculum contains current information. Make curriculum revision recommendations to NECC via Program Manager when appropriate.
- Schedule and coordinate exercise role players for HSTC training events or exercises.
- Coordinate other logistic scheduling and execution efforts training events, to include Field Training Exercise as well as other events as directed.
- Schedule units/individual training as requested via Training Service Requests or by attending Command training scheduling meetings.
- Travel in support of a Mobile Training Team as required.
- Plan, coordinate and de-conflict short and long-range training/maintenance schedules.
- Maintain, or assist in maintaining (as directed), the training calendar.
- Track status of recurring reports and all administrative paperwork and correspondence.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess high personal standards of technical knowledge and professional competence in delivering training material.
- Ability to interface with all levels of Command.
- Ability to work in a small team and willingness to excel and provide excellent training support despite irregular event schedules and workload.
- Possess the necessary skills to multitask and work independently, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively use personal relationships.
- Capable of passing a medical screening, psychological evaluation, drug screen and background check.
- Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Present a professional appearance.
- U.S. citizen
- Current Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, management or another relevant field. An Associate's degree, plus an additional 3 years’ experience OR a total of an additional 5 years’ experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
- Must have at least 4yrs experience (must have been within the last 6yrs) in a technical discipline relevant to C-IED, such as EOD, to include military, or military support, operational experience that includes individual and collective IED-related tasks, communications, security, or intelligence programs
- Must have at least 4yrs experience as a C-IED or EOD Technician (must have been within the last 6yrs)
- Must have at least 4yrs management experience in military operations and plans (must have been within the last 6yrs)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Paid time off