Do you enjoy working as a team member and take pride in accomplishing production excellence? Are you searching for a position that will allow you to develop and grow within Georgia-Pacific? Then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Litho Label Laminator Operator for our Santa Fe Springs, CA facility. This position creates value by assisting in the operation of the machine to include setup, operation, production reporting, cleanup, and recommending improvements to operations. The Laminator Operator works within a team to operate the Litho Label Laminator in a safe, efficient and reliable manner.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Maintaining the label storage area orderly and provide inventories to supervisor
- Monitoring corrugated sheet quality, including but not limited to, loose liner, warp and correct size
- Check glue roll for proper glue application
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed and follow file of Mylars for registration for repeat orders
- Performing preventative maintenance and complete necessary reports and work orders
- Able to read and follow instructions on a print card
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Six (6) or more months of experience working with a sheet fed litho-graphic printing press
- Experience working in a corrugated industry
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least eight (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Willing and able to work any shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Willing to maintain a strict adherence to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, procedures, rules and regulations
What Will Put You Ahead?
- One (1) or more years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Forklift experience
Work for Warriors (SoCal)