Oversee the efficient operation of Power Systems Standard Products sales for achievement of financial goals by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develops and implements sales strategies.
• Develops implements and monitors marketing programs.
• Develops sales staff and monitors achievement of goals.
• Provides support to sales effort.
• Approves vendor invoices and purchase orders.
• Manages budget and review financial reports.
• Orders equipment sets and monitors inventory levels.
• Evaluates and approves sales commissions.
• Participate in trade shows and customer calls.
• Oversees subordinate staff training.
Manages employees in the Power Systems Standard Products sales areas. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
|Requirements||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and five to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV
Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of members of those covered groups identified by statute and regulations, including minorities, women, qualified disabled individuals and all Veterans and disabled Veterans.