Rents, and sells Caterpillar and Allied equipment / products to maximize revenue; effectively services the rental and sales needs of current and prospective customers from small hand tools and contractor supplies to large earthmoving, and industrial equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Rental customer service activities: take calls, answers questions, quotes rates.
• Assists customers choose correct equipment size, mix, and model for application and jobsite requirements.
• Promotes the use of Caterpillar products for all rental needs.
• Maintains proactive / creative posture to increase rental sales activity and profitability.
• Ensures accurate and timely rental transactions: invoicing, insurance verification, credit checks, payment terms, etc.
• Schedules / coordinates equipment hauling in support customers' needs through appropriate channels; processes billing.
• Updates rental transactions and related information into Rentalman database
• Performs rental equipment check-in / check-out.
• Coordinates / schedules maintenance and repairs with Service Department; monitors repair status and costs.
• Works with Service Department to ensure equipment abuse by customers are identified and billed accordingly.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with equipment deliveries, repairs, billing, and related logistics.
• Makes recommendations to management regarding changes in the rental fleet mix and equipment needs to maximize revenue.
• Assists outside Sales Representatives as necessary.
• Ensures good housekeeping standards are maintained.
• Assists with other counter operations and rental store functions as needed and requested by store manager.
• Advises management of significant competitive sales and rental activities.
• Represents Quinn Rental Services in a professional manner that promotes the goals and values set forth by Quinn Company and the Caterpillar organization.
|Requirements||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Certificate of completion or AA/AS degree from a community college or technical school and four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV
Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of members of those covered groups identified by statute and regulations, including minorities, women, qualified disabled individuals and all Veterans and disabled Veterans.