|Description||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process and administer warranty from manufacturers.
• Reviews warranty jobs, write claims and update tracking system.
• Processes claims and settlements.
• Enters SIMS (Service Information Management System) reports into computer.
• Prepares parts return requests and distributes to appropriate location and department
• Reviews all warranty registrations to verify accuracy.
• Compiles warranty analysis reports to monitor warranty dollars spent.
• Prepares monthly warranty reports for Business Units.
• Prepares monthly service operation reports.
• Maintains records of service letters.
• Act as resource for warranty information. Maintain good working relationship withParts, Service, Accounting and Sales.
|Requirements||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV
Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of members of those covered groups identified by statute and regulations, including minorities, women, qualified disabled individuals and all Veterans and disabled Veterans.