|City||City of Industry|
Quinn Company is seeking a Senior Accountant with very strong professional communication skills, impeccable organization and administrative skills, a high sense of urgency, attention to detail, and unquestioned confidentiality. Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision. Position will provide accounting and administrative support for the Controller, as well as the Owner/CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Bookkeeping and invoice processing (personal and company).
• Preparing and processing payroll for 3-5 employees.
• Bank reconciliations and payroll reporting.
• Respond to inquiries of vendors, customers, government agencies, auditors, and employees.
• Draft and prepare letters, memos and other correspondence.
• Prepare and ensure accurate processing of expense and business mileage reports.
• Perform financial analysis and prepare reports utilizing Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Protect department and company confidentiality issues.
• Assist the Controller in day to day financial planning activities and perform special projects, as assigned.
|Requirements||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's or AA degree preferred.
• A minimum of 2+ years of experience working as a staff accountant, senior accountant, or full charge bookkeeper.
• Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents and understand accounting and financial processes.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should have the ability to make effective presentations to senior management.
• Must possess excellent organization, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Organizational awareness; ability to interact with internal and external clients at all levels.
• Professional demeanor with an ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities with continued attention to detail while demonstrating poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and be able to respond to work requirements with a highly developed sense of urgency.
• Must be a self-starter, and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent computer skills and experience using all of the Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
• Experience with Quicken and QuickBooks is preferred but not required.
Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of members of those covered groups identified by statute and regulations, including minorities, women, qualified disabled individuals and all Veterans and disabled Veterans.