Job Title :
Territory Manager-Home Infusion Services - Southern San Diego, CA
CA - San Diego
As a Territory Manager with Coram CVS specialty infusion services, you will call on physicians, nurses, case managers, discharge planners and other healthcare professionals in hospital, office and clinic settings to facilitate patient discharge and coordinate patient care. In this outside/field sales role, you will interact directly with patients and their families providing details of our services and answering their questions. Successful Medical Sales Account Manager will have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
As a Territory Manager, you play an instrumental role improving the quality of life for patients by representing specialty pharmacy services that provide high-quality, compassionate infusion care they will receive in the comfort of their home. At Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, we have a uniquely rewarding opportunity for you to apply your exceptional healthcare sales skills and represent a national leader in the home infusion field.
* Develop and execute strategic plans to grow infusion business in key accounts.
* Meet a defined market infusion revenue budget by servicing and growing existing business.
* Assist the market manager in growing infusion therapy business through accurate business projections, goals, specific strategies and pertinent account information.
* Work closely with clinical branch personnel to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction with the goal of delivering the best service possible to patients receiving these critical therapies in the comfort of their homes.
Medical or clinical sales, Sales, Marketing, Sales, Liaison, Representative, Territory Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Clinical Educator, Training, Team Building, Cardiology, DME Sales, Medical Device Sales, Infusion, Home Infusion, IV Team, Infusion Nurse, TPN
- At least four years healthcare service sales experience.
- Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Ability to travel on a daily basis within the designated territory.
- Must live within the designated territor
-At least one year of experience developing relationships with C-Suite Executives, Physicians and Healthcare Systems.
- Hospital pharmacy experience.
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. College degree is preferred.