Job Title :
Workforce Manager - Strategic Initiatives
CA - San Diego|CA - Work from home
Street Address :
1010 University Avenue
The Workforce Initiatives Manager is a member of the Workforce Initiatives Department, and as such, fulfills the company purpose of helping people on their path to better health by attracting great people to CVS Health while developing strong loyalty with our community partners, customers, clients, and patients.
Under the supervision of the Workforce Initiatives Manager, you will lead the development, implementation, and execution of the Workforce Initiatives strategy within a geographical area consisting of a number of cities across the CVS Health organization. Bring your passion, and experience to CVS Health Workforce Initiatives department to truly make a difference in the communities we serve.
The Workforce Initiatives Market Manager is responsible for collaborating with the Workforce Initiatives Manager in the strategic operation of the CVS Health Workforce Initiatives programming including:
• Develops and maintains critical major market collaborations and partnerships with national, state, community based organization and educational institutions.
• Identifies and nurtures partnerships that bring value to the department.
• Accountability for achieving annual short and long term objectives.
• Responsible for innovating around how workforce initiatives can drive impact and value impact within a major market consisting of a number of cities across the CVS Health organization.
• Explore and identify new internal collaboration opportunities that advance company objectives.
Your additional responsibilities will include:
• Managing major market, collaborates with Workforce Initiatives team members and internal partners throughout CVS Health.
• Serving as the point of contact for regional external relationships/partnerships with government and community leaders.
• Working closely with District Leaders and other internal partners to identify market needs
• Overseeing and executing monetary and non-monetary incentives
• Effectively managing the market alignment with compliance, legal and regulatory procedures and policies
• Promoting Internal Communications and Partnership Development
Travel required up to 30%
• Minimum two years of related work experience, preferably in retail and/or healthcare
• At least one year of experience using Microsoft business software
• Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
• Demonstrated problem-solving, detail orientation, and time management skills.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience in Government and/or Pharmacy Programs
• Experience managing workforce programs or comparable experience
• Previous leadership experience in a healthcare/retail setting
• The ability to manage a large numbers of partnerships, programs simultaneously
• Resourceful, decisive and proactive to ensure positive outcomes
• Strong written, oral presentation skills
• The ability to effectively work with all levels of management
• The ability to be innovative and creative to brand CVS Health as a responsible community leader. Focusing on four key diverse groups: Youth, Mature Workers, Veterans and individuals with disabilities
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
Bachelor's Degree preferred