A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Develop a value proposition to drive overall sales strategy.
• Create value as measured by revenue growth, Innovation and account acquisition.
• Identify and execute sales strategies.
• Identify supplier specific solutions and drive implementation through existing sales channels.
• Successfully sell a value-added portfolio of products employing a consultative, problem-solving approach.
• Manage assigned prospects to determine business needs. Develop decision maker relationships and generate new business growth within accounts.
• Work independently against a variety of objectives using time management skills to meet and exceed internal/external customer expectations.
• Ability to collaboratively lead cross-functional initiatives to successful outcomes without direct authority.
• Strong communications skills including oral, written, presentation and active listening.
• Strong project management skills and demonstrated capability.
• View problems, issues and needs from a customer’s perspective; incorporating creative problem solving techniques to identify appropriate solutions.
• Maintain consistently updated customer activity reports/files; or similar data-mining capabilities.
• Demonstrated ability for continuous learning in a highly competitive, fast changing market place.
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 8 years of work experience in a sales or sales management role
• Experience in corrugated brown box sales
• Able and willing to travel more than 50%
• Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business
correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas)
and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?