Los Angeles, CA
Gavin de Becker & Associates is a dynamic security firm innovating threat assessment and public figure protection. Our mission aims to protect and enhance the lives of those we serve. From media figures and transnational corporations to universities and women’s shelters, GDBA stands on the front line of the assessment, prediction, and management of violence.
Gavin de Becker & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
- 5 years of helpdesk experience; manage IT infrastructure, networks, operations, applications, security, and technical support
- 2-3 years of experience in a leadership role; train, coach and mentor service desk specialists
- Extensive Customer Service experience
- Experience with software implementation; process improvement abilities
- Extensive technical experience to troubleshoot the individual components of a computer.
- Demonstrates a persistent problem-solving and efficient approach to technology.
- Maintains a reliable system for prioritizing tasks and ensuring its completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Must be able to pass our background check and drug screening.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with creating knowledge base and documentation
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first and second level support
- Isolates problem trends and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are found
- Ability to manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced highly technical environment
- Responsible for the technical support of user devices (laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and desk phones), application software, and related technologies used by employees.
- Provides support for administrative tasks such as Active Directory administration, permissions management, virtualization and network support.
- Long-Term Opportunities. We encourage our associates to develop and deploy their strengths. At GDBA, ideas matter.
- Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and a 401-K Retirement Plan.
- Company Perks. GDBA offers its associates gym and massage allowances, as well as corporate discount memberships.
- Nicotine-Free. GDBA is proud to be a nicotine-free workforce.
Salary: $65,000/ year