- Professional, friendly, and positive communication style.
- Demonstrated strong operational judgment and exceptional results in a client service role.
- Relevant experience providing physical security, surveillance, emergency response, access control, and incident management.
- Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal directions and clarifying information under time-sensitive conditions.
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Previous experience providing security at a Fortune 500 company.
- Previous experience designing and implementing high-level security procedures, including familiarity with threat assessment methodologies, bridging operational and logistical gaps, as well as establishing actionable security deliverables and meeting them.
- Working knowledge of basic IT troubleshooting.
Responsibilities & Expectations
Corporate Security Officers are centered at the nucleus of an at-risk organization's operations. Our officers work closely with corporations, studios and agencies, and university systems to address the wide-range of security and safety challenges they face. Their service extends beyond just physical security; they foster a secure environment that's keenly aware of potential risks, systematically improves safety procedures, gains the confidence of its clients and patrons, as well as mitigates and responds to any security-related incidents on the property. Their intellectual prowess and influencing ability enable them to provide the highest level of security and support to an at-risk organization.
Physical Security & Access Control
- Manage daily operations and logistics support at the commercial office.
- Maintain connectivity with Client sites in different cities, as needed.
- Secure and protect all assets, including people, facilities, and property.
- Provide close protection services and event coverage, as needed.
- Actively monitor a wide network of security alarms and cameras to identify and resolve threats.
- Control access by monitoring security systems, maintaining logs, and managing access authorization lists.
- Detect, investigate, and deny access to unauthorized individuals.
- Perform regular security and threat assessment audits and escalate findings to Client management.
- Assist clients with low- to mid-level concerns, including but not limited to security escorts and general building assistance.
Incident Management & Reporting
- Interact with a variety of people on a regular basis. Verbally deescalate confrontations and situations, as necessary.
- Recognize safety hazards and security vulnerabilities; escalate findings to Client management.
- Service as primary center point for disseminating information regarding security-related incidents.
- Actively monitor local incidents and security concerns to develop preventative measures.
- Manage audits, incident reports, and paperwork, as needed.
- Respond to on-site medical incidents, as necessary.
- Serve as dispatch center for security and medical incidents, including coordinating response, contingency plans, monitoring, and tracking.
- Must be able to maintain physical readiness to respond to an attack or hazard at all times.
- Maintain physical fitness to stand on your feet for several hours without a break, maintain long schedules, conduct perimeter checks, etc.