This position is based out of Crown’s Long Beach branch location and will provide coverage to the surrounding areas.
As an ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE, you’ll be responsible for maximizing the sale of lift trucks, Crown Insite products, and warehouse products within a specified territory to meet sales objectives.
- Develop existing accounts and seek new business. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, and develop strong business relationships. Consult and problem solve to enhance the Company’s position in existing and target accounts.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers.
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts. Develop and conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations. Prepare quotations and customer correspondence.
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information. Discuss sales activities with Sales Manager.
- Participate in an initial accelerated 2-6 month training program to enhance product knowledge and sales skills. Participate in ongoing training programs both locally and at the New Bremen, Ohio corporate headquarters.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business program, or several years of successful sales experience
- Broad knowledge of the entire sales process
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team environment
- Microsoft Office experience
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks for product demos
- Commissioned business-to-business industrial sales experience preferred
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including California AB-1008 “Ban the Box”, San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.