Ring is looking for an experienced, organized, and self-motivated full-time Workforce Management Supervisor to join our WFM team in Tempe, AZ. As a WFM Supervisor, you will be responsible for the supervision of the Real-Time team at Ring. This position will maintain the internal policies and procedures, support operations and RTA analysts in identifying trends, providing input on metric improvements, including forecast versus actuals.
· Lead a team of up to 14 cross functional team members; coaching, developing, and motivating direct reports and team to ensure that they are providing world-class service
· Drive efficiencies within the RTA and broader WFM team.
· Manage daily service levels through the analysis of intraday and historical performance
· Respond and adjust the plan to trends across multiple geographies and time zones
· Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance to the WFM team; hire, train and develop employees
· Coordinate cross-functional staffing activities based on intraday trends identified through multiple workforce management systems and operational analysis
· Monitor real-time tools to identify trends or issues that impact neighbor and employee experience
· Take decisive action to proactively mitigate neighbor and service impacting events
· Design, develop, and maintain workforce management reporting tools and processes to ensure enduring success.
· Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly reports across contact centers
· This position requires that you handle various contacts types including; Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our Customers
· 3+ years of experience in a workforce management role
· 3+ years of contact center experience
· 1+ year experience in a supervisory or managerial role
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends
· Bachelor’s degree in statistics and/or business is strongly preferred
· 5+ years of experience in workforce management
· Experience with leading cross-functional teams and a demonstrated history of providing solutions to complex problems
· Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong listening, written and verbal communication with the ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others
· Ability to conduct a detailed workforce analysis and use productivity applications to manage and summarize data