Seeking an administrative assistant for a very large healthcare non-profit in San Diego.
This is a 30 hour per week position, in-office.
*********This position starts next week!*************
What you'll be doing:
- Providing administrative support to procurement and contracts department
- Filing paper and electronic documents, scanning documents into the database
- Organizing and arching documents
- Place inventory orders, tracking inventory
- Managing all receipts and invoices, data entry
- Emails, phone calls
- Verifying vendor information, ensuring compliance
- Maintain vendor files and contracts
- Reaching out to vendors for additional documentation or compliance proof
- General office support
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience
- experience handling documents and high volume scanning
- experience within procurement preferred but not required
- experience in healthcare or non-profit setting helpful, but not required
- all hands on deck work ethic a MUST!
Brenda L Bardales