Position requires U.S. Citizenship.
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
This position will help us move the Platforms & Services Sector to a more secure digital manufacturing environment. The Information Systems Security Engineer will take a proactive approach to partner and engaging with business leaders, program managers, and professional engineers to meet current and new cybersecurity compliance requirements while maintaining our current production tempo.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics or six (6) years of full-time Computer Science work that can be substituted for the AS degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics or four (4) years of full-time Computer Science work that can be substituted for the BS degree.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Cybersecurity Certification such as Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) Security + CE GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA) Experience implementing system security requirements and controls in accordance with DFARS 252.204-7012, NIST SP 800-171 and NIST SP 800-53 Applying working knowledge and practical experience of Risk Management Framework (RMF) or NIST Cybersecurity Framework Executing Information System Security Assessment Plans and preparing Security Assessment Reports (SAR)
- Preparing and updating System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan Of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for Information Systems
- Demonstrated experience applying system engineering skills to implement Security
- Master's Degree in Information Management, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity Demonstrated experience (2+ years) in Information Systems Administration (Windows or Linux), or Help Desk operations. Cybersecurity Certification
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP CE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Develop and implement security baselines for computing (Windows, UNIX, or Linux) operating systems
- Develop and implement security baselines for networking (Cisco, Juniper, Brocade) systems
- Demonstrated experience conducting STIG/SRG/SCAP analysis and applying STIG controls
- Demonstrated experience performing, analyzing, and remediating vulnerability scans (Nessus/ACAS)
Job Number: 41955