- Accept referrals from IEHP and conduct outreach to facilities in order to begin the enrollment process.
- Conduct assessments and re-assessments, including a comprehensive psychosocial assessment, in order to evaluate clients’ needs and strengths.
- Develop and implement individualized case management services plans that ensure housing stability and identify short and long-term goals.
- Provide support throughout the housing process in collaboration with the internal Brilliant Corners housing team, including but not limited to unit or residential care facility identification, application submissions, lease signing, and ongoing housing retention.
- Provide education to clients on tenant rights and responsibilities as well as eviction prevention counseling and advocacy.
- Provide linkage to community resources, benefits, and services which may include physical and mental health, substance use treatment, education/vocational programs, health insurance, disability benefits, and other sources of financial assistance.
- Meet with clients frequently and regularly at facilities, in the home, and in the community, and accompany clients to appointments as needed.
- Provide crisis intervention and ensure that clients have access to 24/7 crisis lines.
- Provide life skills education and assistance, including budgeting, apartment upkeep, stress management, conflict resolution, etc.
- Provide transportation assistance and coordination.
- Coordinate with clients’ care providers, including medical providers, in-home caregivers, and occupational therapists to ensure clients’ needs are being met.
- Participate in case conferences to review clients’ progress and address any challenges.
- Collaborate and communicate with IECLS partners on a regular basis.
- Build and maintain partnerships with community organizations, service providers, public entities, and landlords to ensure that clients have access to comprehensive services.
- Maintain updated and accurate client files and documentation.
- Participate in staff meetings and other agency events as requested.