- Perform independent inspections, validations, and/or verification of assigned items to ensure compliance to contractual
and drawing requirements.
- Perform inspections of intermediate level hardware using surface plate inspection methods and/or computer aided
inspection equipment such as CMMs, FARO/Romer Arms, Laser Tracker, Video Dimensioning Measuring systems, etc., at an
- Perform inspections using basic algebra, trigonometry; calculate true positions.
- May be asked to instruct and oversee lower level inspectors.
- May be asked to perform source inspections or otherwise travel in support of MEC quality needs.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Five years minimum experience as a dimensional inspector.
- Three years minimum experience using surface plates and/or computer aided inspection equipment at an operator level.
- Must be able to understand and work to drawings, specifications, and contractual requirements with a minimum
- Must have a strong understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Must be able to communicate with customers, engineers, management, etc.
- High School graduate diploma or a General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Able to speak, read, and write English.
- Able to perform basic algebra and trigonometry.
- Able to perform basic computer tasks and have basic typing skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be to follow instructions and work independently.
- Must be able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Certifications in GD&T, Quality Inspection, relevant ASQ areas, or college degrees in Quality Assurance, Engineering, or
other technical fields are a PLUS.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR,
as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylum, or refugee.
Interested parties please apply online and submit resume to http://marvingroup.com/career/adp/
Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 310-674-5030.