Are you a calendar management wizard? Can you set up a phone conference with five callers and four time zones in your sleep? Are you a problem-solver who never gives up on finding a solution? If so, we have to connect!
Premier's contract division in Silicon Valley is looking for motivated and enthusiastic candidates to fill several Executive Assistant roles. Our clients vary in industry and are located throughout Silicon Valley and the Peninsula.
These are contracted roles starting ASAP! Candidates must be available and living in Silicon Valley. Rates will vary and depend on experience.
- Provide full administrative support to C-level executives
- Maintain hectic calendar that is packed with meetings each day. Calendar will change frequently, as will priorities
- Make complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Screen emails and write correspondence; communication skills must be impeccable
- Prepare letters, reports, and other documents, editing when necessary
- Organize conferences and meetings and aligning multiple calendars
- Partner with Managers on key projects as needed
- Arrange off-sites and team functions and morale events
- Assist with Recruiting – hiring, onboarding and mentoring of Guest Services and other Administrative staff as requested
Regular onsite attendance and timeliness [is essential to this role]
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of EA experience
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and a passion for being part of a high performing team
- Highly professional with excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to track high volumes of data
- Strong MS Office skills required
Premier is a boutique staffing firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Customer Support roles.
Contract to Hire - Various Roles - Pay is DOE!