Technician - Maintenance Apply
Located in Fremont, CA. Job title Technician - Maintenance Contract Type Regular Publication Country United States
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
The science of electronics is transforming exponentially through innovation and connectivity around the planet. Every day, breakthroughs are making technologies – from micro-processors, memory chips and flat panels to photovoltaic cells – even smaller and more powerful, opening up countless new possibilities in how the world lives, works and connects. Air Liquide Advanced Materials grows by enabling our customers to innovate. Our ALOHA™ and Voltaix® products are critical to the manufacturer of the newest computer chips required for Big Data and the Internet of Things.
Located in Fremont, CA.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all aspects of repair, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance related to production and engineering operations at Air Liquide Advanced Materials. Included is troubleshooting and repair of equipment associated with all gas manifolds and the associated facility equipment.
Shift work that may include nights and weekends.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
- Installation and/or modification of chemical processing equipment as well as the repair and troubleshooting of auxiliary equipment associated with all chemical processing equipment and other facility equipment.
- Assist in promoting safety and organization in the maintenance dept.
- Continues review and updating of Work Instructions
- Recommended PM intervals based on repair data
- Responsible for the execution of the Preventative Maintenance Program and the Monitoring and Measuring Devices Program.
- Specialize in Engineering improvement construction projects, ensuring that projects have a well-defined scope and schedule which has been reviewed by all affected parties.
- Recommended spare parts inventory levels
- Be able to write Purchase Requisitions for needed parts
- Be able to perform all component rebuilds and calibrations.
- Understand and follow the process flow within chemical processing equipment .
- Understand and perform valid leak checks
- Follow all work instructions and safety protocol
- Organize and sort information using available computer software.
- Successfully complete all assigned training
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Electrical experience and Gas (Pressure) system component theory and operations
- Vacuum system component theory and operation
- Able to read and construct from a P&ID or Engineering drawing
- Basic Electronic, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical skills
- General Maintenance skills
- ER certified
- Tube bending skills
- Effective communication skills
- Computer Knowledge in MS office package
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, ability to climb ladders, ability to medically pass a respiratory test and physical test in order to wear a full face respirator as required.
Back to list Send job to a friend Print Air Liquide worldwide Please .
Connect with us
© Air Liquide 2019
Work For Warriors Point of Contact:
Phone: 916 854-1374
•2+ years of Electrical experience and Gas (Pressure) system component theory and operations