Job Description HCC Coder/Auditor
• Medicare Risk Adjustment (HCC) coding experience is required, Certified Coder
• Minimum 3 years of diagnosis coding experience strongly preferred, but will consider minimum 2 years with demonstrated high competency in testing
• Candidate must provide proof of adequate broadband internet speed to perform work
• Ability to consistently meet established minimum quality standards in a heavy production environment,
• Close attention to detail, strong English grammar reading comprehension skills, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills,
• Ability to assimilate and adapt quickly and accurately to coding guideline and/or other job-related changes,
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, excellent reliability, positive attitude and demonstrated ability to work timely and effectively under strict deadlines, are all a must.
• Must have current knowledge and training in ICD-10.
• Must have knowledge/understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, and coding principles.
• Compliance with HIPAA laws and regulations
• High School Diploma / GED required
• Minimum 2 years HCC coding and audit experience
• AA Degree or higher