- Perform complex assembly work.
- Tasks require the use of state of art manufacturing tools, precision measuring equipment, and machinery.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions for specialized equipment.
- Assemblers are also responsible for quality activities.
- Collaborates closely with technicians and engineers.
- Identify discrepant materials/components both in writing and verbally to supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Must demonstrate an ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training.
- Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Possess a “get it done” attitude and an urgency to resolve problems/tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tesla Mission Driven.
- Computer skills are strongly preferred (use of Word, Excel & Outlook programs).
- High School diploma or equivalent, or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Must have strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as needed.
- Ability to work with a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions.
- Ability to perform repetitious duties, including stairs and standing for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- No prior manufacturing experience required.
- Served in the United State Military Strongly Preferred.
TEAM A CPT Messiha