The Product Manager helps daily deliverables to meet the overarching category strategy. The Product Manager works together with the Senior Product Manager and Category Manager to bring seasonal collections to life and manages them through their entire life cycle.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages product calendar for all critical deadlines including design & development reviews, style buy ready status, samples, seasonal catalog, etc.
- Reviews strike-offs/eden prints/protos, tracks changes and provides clear directional comments to design and development.
- Tracks costs, margin, pricing, forecast and actual performance for your respective categories.
- Responsibility for line plan, master data, production handover meetings.
- Gathers and prepares seasonal line plan presentations, tech sheets and other GTM/ sell-in materials.
- Leads the creation of seasonal product catalogs including product / technology storytelling and creative around line presentation.
- Maintains & manages product samples through their lifecycle.
- Researches and gathers insights from the market for specific categories.
- Conducts marketplace research and presents new market opportunities.
- Assists in seasonal line planning ideation and development.
- Assists in creating seasonal product briefs.
- Attends and participates in all relevant merchandising, design, and category meetings for respective categories.
- Uses strong leadership skills to create cross-functional partnerships.
- Maintains intimate understanding of the Brand and our core consumer.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing
- 5+ years in product management role
- Proven ability to drive a product line through a strong growth stage
- Ability to effectively create and manage processes
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial perspective on business
- Strong analytical aptitude and computing skills
- Experience with SAP Software
CPT Messiha Team A