At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Flight Operations is seeking a Senior Level Flight Operations Generalist to join their team located in China Lake, California.
- Applies knowledge of policies, procedures, regulations and standard best practices to deliver informational or technical materials to others.
- Participates in the development and implementation of plans and objectives to meet departmental requirements.
- Conducts research and evaluation of complex organizational issues.
- Supports meetings and reviews to ensure that information visibility is provided.
- Gathers requirements for complex projects and ensures all requirements are met.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of the department schedule and budget; assists in monitoring and tracking execution of the plan and communicates status of the plan.
- Plans and coordinates facility requirements by interfacing with focal points to satisfy the needs of the business and employees.
- Maintains and tracks training requirements.
- Gather and plans the development of training materials by interfacing with others.
- Works under minimal direction.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Current experience in all aspects of life support and scheduling tasks
- Experience with F18 aircraft
- Graduate of military life support school in accordance with 4790
- Experience leading and training others
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- FAA Parachute Riggers License
- A&P License
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor + 4 years' related work experience, 8 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Individual ContributorContingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program awardSchedule
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.