· Basic Qualifications
· You have a completed bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of Amazon experience
· You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
· You take ownership in your work and team and are available to work overtime during Amazon’s peak holiday season and as needed year-round. In addition, you are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
· You pride yourself in leading others; you have direct management experience and have been responsible for your employees’ performance.
· You have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
- Willingness to relocate if needed
· You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field.
· You have over 5 years of management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment.
· 5 or more years experience leading an operational organization in a global environment, responsible for an overall team of 120-150 employees., you also lead process improvements though Lean process, Kaizen, and Six Sigma.
· You have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a deadline you know how to motivate yourself and meet it.
· You don’t hesitate in public speaking or writing a paper. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
· You enjoy analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions. Data is what you look to when given a problem to solve.
· You typically volunteer to lead projects and help your team achieve goals. You have a track record of taking ownership and driving results.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and we are even more committed to working with you to make that happen. Depending on the type of job, you will be required to engage in physical warehouse activities given reasonable accommodation. These activities include the following:
· Lifting and moving material up to 49 pounds each
· Bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
· Frequent walking in the building and around area; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
· Standing and walking for up to 10-12 hours a day
· Ascending and descending ladders, stairs, and gangways safely and without limitation