McKesson is seeking an Operations Manager for their brand new build in Roseville, CA!
The Operations Manager will be responsible for hiring his or her team of 75-80 people.
Full Time! Excellent competitive pay + benefits DOE. McKesson provides a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
8+ years operational experience including 5+ years managerial experience
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Distribution experience
- Understanding of and some experience with P&L management
- Experience Leading exempt employees
- Must be a strong leader, with experience leading a large team to achieve goals and experience enhancing or building positive culture
- Demonstrated experience developing others (either adding new skills, or mentoring toward a promotion)
- Demonstrated experience identifying areas of opportunity and execution of process improvements to drive operational efficiencies
- Demonstrated Safety Compliance such as Lock Out/Tag Processes, Emergency Evacuation Processes, leading safety team meetings, filing incident reports and overall Leadership of safety practices and processes
- Significant experience with workflow planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible for the operational activities of a variety of functional departments, distribution center(s), or facility(ies).
- Reviews and analyzes reports, records and directives, and confers with managers/ supervisors to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
- May be responsible for one or more of the following activities related to the receiving, storing, and/ or shipping of materials or finished goods.
- May be responsible for ensuring materials are received from proper vendors, delivered to inventory and finished goods, are available to meet production schedules, packaged according to specification and shipped in a timely manner.
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- May evaluate current procedures and practices for accomplishing department objectives and develop and implement improved procedures and practices.
- Gives work direction, resolves problems, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work. Monitors and analyzes costs and prepares budgets
Facility Information of Note
- Ability to operate and carry a laptop
- Ability to walk and stand in a warehouse/distribution center environment
- Ability to tolerate varying temperatures and noise
- Brand New Build - Go Live Date of June 1
- 310,000 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Shifts
- 24/5 Operating Schedule
- 150-160 Employees Planned